Healthy longevity through cellular revitalization
NMN can greatly increase NAD+ levels in the body to energize, rejuvenate, and sustain healthy aging.
- 60 capsules / 150 mg NMN each
- Increases energy, sleep quality, and the immune system
- Supports healthy cellular aging, DNA repair, and brain function
- Activates the body’s longevity proteins- Sirtuins
How to Use:
- The recommended dosage of NMN is anywhere between 250 mg– 1 gram per day.
- For best results take 2 (300 mg) -3 (450 mg) capsules of GeneHarbor’s NMN, 1-2 times per day. NMN may be taken with or without food.
To maintain high NAD+ levels throughout the entire day we recommend taking one serving in the morning and another in the afternoon.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) is the direct precursor of NAD+, an extensive biochemical that is vital for hundreds of human physiological functions. Most importantly, NAD+ is crucial for energy creation and the activation of the longevity protein, Sirtuins. Over the course of a human life, NAD+ sharply decreases leading to a decline in the function of mitochondria, the body's “energy generator".
The decline of NAD+ triggers a drop in the activity of anti-aging proteins, which leads to aging manifestations, such as memory loss, impaired cardiovascular function, decreased immunity, poor sleep quality, energy decline, constipation, hair loss, loss of appetite, etc.
However, oral administration of NMN can both greatly and rapidly increase NAD+ levels and activate Sirtuins to ultimately help energize, rejuvenate, and sustain healthy aging.