A focused infusion of hydration for plump, glowing skin
Cutting edge, 3D bio-cellulose sheet masks that deliver a focused infusion of long-lasting hydration for plump, glowing, rejuvenated skin.
- Each box contains 5 hydrating sheet masks
- Hydrates and softens skin
- Lightens and brightens the facial area
- Tightens, smooths, and lifts skin to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and pores
- Activates the body’s longevity protein- Sirtuins
How to Use:
- After cleansing, gently rinse one’s face with water.
- Remove the thin transparent plastic mask and gently apply the cellulose mask.
- After 10-20 minutes remove the cellulose mask and gently massage one’s face until the remaining serum is absorbed.
Sun Alert: This product contains ingredients that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunlight and increase the possibility of sunburn.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid is composed of hyaluronic acid with five different molecular sizes to penetrate multiple skin layers to hydrate and soften dry skin for unparalleled moisturization. Each molecule of hyaluronic acid attracts and absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water to keep skin plump and supple. Through hydration, your skin will become less oily, firmer, and tighter to help minimize pores, lines, and wrinkles
S-acetyl glutathione (SAG) is a powerful antioxidant that eliminates free radicals (damaging molecules) and helps lighten skin by converting melanin to a lighter color and preventing further dark melanin from forming.
Niacinamide is a do it all antioxidant that maintains the skin barrier to retain moisture and improve skin texture by reducing inflammation, oil production, and pore size.
Carnosine is an antioxidant that protects against age-related DNA damage by restoring and rejuvenating connective tissue for more elastic, firm skin.
NMN is the direct precursor of NAD+, an extensive biochemical that is vital for hundreds of human physiological functions. Most importantly, NAD+ is crucial for the activation of the longevity proteins, Sirtuins. NMN supplementation can raise NAD+ levels and activate Sirtuins, which can in turn help mitigate the physical signs of aging, such as improving skin quality.